Marcus DuPhily, CRS
Associate Broker & Assistant Sales Manager, Greenville
My primary office is located in Greenville, DE, but because Delaware is so small and Pennsylvania is so close, I list and sell properties all throughout the Southern Chester County area. I am originally from Landenberg, PA and graduated from Avon Grove High School, an award winning and extremely desirable public school system.
I obtained my Brokers license in the beginning of 2014, while being promoted to Assistant Sales Manager of the 16,000 square foot Patterson-Schwartz Greenville Campus. I work closely with all the agents with day-to-day issues that they are working through, while I still list and sell real estate as well. My new position has helped me to develop new relationships and sharpen my skills as a salesperson. I love my new job and look even more forward to come to work now!!
Perhaps my most important job is being a Dad of my 2 children, Avery (my future gymnast) and Brady (my baseball and soccer star). Not to mention, the love of my life, Becky (a fantastic educator and mom) with patience that far exceeds what would be deemed "normal". I really enjoy the time that I have off so I can spend quality time with my family, as they are what makes me tick!!
I am a lifetime member of the NCCBOR - New Castle County Board Of Realtors ® Multi-Million Dollar Club and I have received multiple awards and accommodations for excellent service and participation in our local real estate profession. I am currently serving as a chairperson on the NCCBOR Professional Standards Committee & Public Policy Committee.
My Business Philosophy is to Exceed Buyer & Seller Expectations!
- Associate Broker
- Assistant Sales Manager - Greenville Campus
- Licensed Realtor in Delaware & Pennsylvania
- Member of the Sussex, Kent, New Castle, & Pennsylvania Board of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Lifetime Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club (NCCBOR)
- Top 1% of All Realtors Nationwide Sales Volume
- BS & BA Degrees, University of Delaware
- Professional Standards Committee Member (NCCBOR)
I specialize in the following:
- First Time Home Buyer & Seller Counseling
- Listing & Marketing Homes
- Resale Homes
- New Construction Sales & Listings
- First Time Home Buyer Tours
Other Members of The DuPhily Group
A DuPhily Group Member since August 2010, working as Marcus DuPhily's transaction coordinator.
- BS Business (Finance & Economics), University of Delaware | Class of 2014
- St. Mark's High School | Class of 2010