Marcus DuPhily, CRS
Associate Broker & Assistant Sales Manager, Greenville
My primary office is located in Greenville, DE, but because Delaware is so small and Pennsylvania is so close, I list and sell properties all throughout the Southern Chester County area. I am originally from Landenberg, PA and graduated from Avon Grove High School, an award winning and extremely desirable public school system.
I obtained my Brokers license in the beginning of 2014, while being promoted to Assistant Sales Manager of the 11,000 square foot Patterson Schwartz Greenville Center Campus. I work closely with all the agents with day to day issues that they are working through, while I still list and sell real estate as well. My new position has helped me to develop new relationships and sharpen my skills as a salesperson. I love my new job and look even more forward to come to work now!!
Perhaps my most important job is being a Dad of my 2 children, Avery (my future gymnast) and Brady, (my baseball and soccer star). Not to mention, the love of my life, Becky (a fantastic educator) and mom with patience that far exceeds what would be deemed "normal". I really enjoy the time that I have off, so I can spend quality time with my family, as they are what makes me tick!!
I am a lifetime member of the NCCBOR - New Castle County Board Of Realtors ® Multi-Million Dollar Club and I have received multiple awards and accommodations for excellent service and participation in our local real estate profession. I am currently serving as a chairperson on the NCCBOR Professional Standards Committee & Public Policy Committee.
My Business Philosophy is to Exceed Buyer & Seller Expectations!
- Associate Broker
- Assistant Sales Manager - Greenville Center
- Licensed Realtor in Delaware & Pennsylvania
- Member of the Sussex, Kent, New Castle, & Pennsylvania Board of Realtors
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Lifetime Member of the Multi-Million Dollar Club (NCCBOR)
- Top 5% of All Realtors Nationwide Sales Volume
- BS & BA Degrees, University of Delaware
- Professional Standards Committee Member (NCCBOR)
I specialize in the following ...
First Time Home Buyer & Seller Counseling
Listing & Marketing Homes
New Construction Sales & Listings
First Time Home Buyer Tours
Other Members of The DuPhily Group:
A DuPhily Group Member since August 2010, working as Marcus DuPhily's transaction coordinator.
- University of Delaware Business Finance student, Class of 2014.
- Graduate of St. Mark's High School, Class of 2010
James (Jim) Morton
(302) 429-4547 Direct
A DuPhily Group Member since January 2013.
- Licensed REALTOR® in Delaware since January 2013.
- BS, Wilmington College, Class of 1997
- Graduate of William Penn High School, Class of 1985
- MPA, 2006
- 23 years of law enforcement experience